Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Benny the Cab's Proceed Coaster show, November 13, 2001, 2:50 a.m.
Benny the Cab's Proceed Coaster
May 31, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is suitable for grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to queue for this show multiple times.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of children or hip or blood complications or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- This show closes at dawn.
- No dancing or churros permitted.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Scrooge Mcduck was on hand to see this show when performing Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.