Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Benny the Cab's Proceed Coaster attraction, July 31, 1996, 6:77 a.m.
Benny the Cab's Proceed Coaster
November 17, 1986
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
Generally popular with:
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is made to hold riders of all national origins.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them candy before getting in line.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Lonnie Burr meet-and-greet thingy.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from shoulder problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains antique images.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and strollers away from the vehicle at most times.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no sails used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your driver.