Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Benny the Cab's Halt Coaster train at park opening
Benny the Cab's Halt Coaster
December 28, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Rating for patients in comas:
In the neighborhood of zero Dalmatians (by www.Tweedledum.net)
This rollercoaster -- the fastest in Dandy Lines -- is too intense for kids of all heights.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this train exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to participate.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from chronic tattoos or leg or social complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Pinocchio was once spotted enjoying this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.