Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Benny the Cab's Go Racer attraction during a moment of contemplation
Benny the Cab's Go Racer
October 27, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the most northern in Toontown -- is designed for kids of all shapes.
- Warning: after parades, this attraction will be full of Shriners.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- No photography or drinks encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and shoes away from the attraction at significant times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Fan websites have written a secret journal in which is listed the personal details of all the guests who have worked on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.