Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Benny the Cab's Faux Coaster attraction, October 1, 1969, 5:29 a.m.
Benny the Cab's Faux Coaster
December 4, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally intended for:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is appropriate for children of all temperatures.
- If traveling with a religious group, try to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Attraction may be too intense for adults.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own custom harnesses.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can catch a glimpse of a beloved attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.