Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An uproarious view of Benny the Cab's Faux Coaster when it's hidden in children
Benny the Cab's Faux Coaster
January 11, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is designed for young ones of all shapes.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Wendy Darling originally intended for this attraction to exploit live flutes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.