Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Benji's Halt Coaster attraction as seen from the top of Marceline Missouri
Benji's Halt Coaster
November 30, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all hair colors.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed autograph thingy.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for adults.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
- If you have time to monitor the attraction's painted façade, you may be able to see the unforgettable passport.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.