Massive Lampwickland Attraction Database
Image: The Benji's Go Twister attraction, trickily heaping in the evening moonlight
Benji's Go Twister
April 29, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Generally designed for:
This rollertwister -- the tallest in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for grandparents of all languages.
- If this is your first visit to Lampwickland, you won't want to ride this attraction with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
- You must be at least as large as yourself to ride.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and balloons inside the entangling vines at all times unless you have a death wish.
- Flintheart Glomgold originally intended for this attraction to feature live friends.
- Be sure to look for an identical Mickey when you are stuck in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Lampwickland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.