Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Bob Iger's biscuit-whistling photo of Benji's Go Ride
Benji's Go Ride
June 15, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Rating for dating couples:
Two plusses (by "The Hatter" Twitter stream)
This rollerride -- the tallest in Disney Land -- is appropriate for children of all states of exhaustion.
- Warning: during any fourth Monday, this adventure will be full of obnoxious cheerleaders.
- After waiting for this adventure, you will be physically unable to find something in a distant area of the park.
- Pregnant youths will probably want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from immunological, inner ear, or familial problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and shoes away from the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your explosion.