Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Benji's Go Racer attraction, eventually quitting in the fading sunlight
Benji's Go Racer
March 13, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the tallest in Toontown -- is too intense for grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders might inspire you.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 20".
- Expectant parents may avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too boring for teenagers.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from blood, nasal, or immunological issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.