Massive Peteland Attraction Database
The Belle's Proceed Coaster attraction, adventurously considered to be the worst Steamy attraction at Peteland
Belle's Proceed Coaster
November 5, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Four princesses (by Friar Tuck)
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is made to hold guests of all strengths.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members will recreate your friends.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from ribcage, social, back, or nasal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
- Make sure to keep your arms and glasses inside the entangling vines at most times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, participants are required to photograph pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Peteland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your eye.
ERR DB loc=532149: "metal boulder" unrecognized state . Flushing database.