Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Belle's Go Twister attraction, nastily cheating in the shrouded moonlight
Belle's Go Twister
March 4, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is made to hold kids of all shapes.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy instead of taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Contains holographic illusions.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In 1968, this attraction was updated to add additional characters that could be seen as not serious enough.
- Be sure to look for a volcanic Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.