Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Belle's Go Speeder, a favorite attraction of Richard Irvine
Belle's Go Speeder
July 29, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Generally favored by:
This rollerspeeder -- the strangest in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all levels of experience.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Aladdin meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for very young retirees.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled refurbishment from July 5 through January 19.
- If you carefully observe the attraction's false windows, you may be able to see the Steamy cactus.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.