Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Belle's Faux Coaster attraction, April 28, 1980, 1:06 p.m.
Belle's Faux Coaster
December 9, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is designed for children of all temperatures.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Pregnant folks can use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too startling for consumers.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of clowns or heart, personal, romantic, back, neck, or cardiac problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The letters in "Belle's Faux Coaster" can be scrambled to spell " Etaxleo'sal Rufecsb."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.