Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Belle's Faux Coaster attraction at midday
Belle's Faux Coaster
March 30, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appealing to children of all strengths.
- Warning: massively princess-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent Deedle meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for young children.
- Contains exploding effects.
- No running or churros allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.