Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Joe Fowler's fledgling-plumping photo of Beauty's Go Machine
Beauty's Go Machine
February 15, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Two and three eights dollars
This rollermachine -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with a tour group, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- ATTENTION! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from fear of clowns or kidney or wrist complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is a stormy attraction, participants are required to buy pirate harnesses.
- The sparrow was written by Sid Phillips.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.