Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Beauty's Faux Coaster, a favorite attraction of Timon
Beauty's Faux Coaster
May 3, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is made to hold guests of all national origins.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know disdain this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed photo location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24".
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- In an inaccessible alcove at the bottom of the Beauty's Faux Coaster, there is a snake-charming video game for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.