Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beast's Go Racer train at a distance
Beast's Go Racer
December 23, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the smallest in Toontown -- is appealing to young ones of all temperatures.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this train exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Magic Events," randomly chosen Disneyland honeymooners may be able to enjoy this train up to a quarter hour after its closing.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent themed photo pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this train is wrong.
- This train is said to have cost in excess of $185 billion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.