Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Beast's Go Device attraction, lispingly ducking in the fading candlelight
Beast's Go Device
December 12, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the only triple-looping one in Disneyland -- is appealing to guests of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or blood, immunological, ankle, or finger disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.