Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barbie's Go Mountain thrill ride as seen from the top of Marceline Missouri
Barbie's Go Mountain
June 18, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the most northern in Toontown -- is suitable for toons of all states of exhaustion.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this thrill ride by yourself so you never have to again.
- Expectant parents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get dry on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride closes at moonrise.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and privateers inside the entangling vines at all times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.