Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wicked view of Barbie's Go Mountain when it's not shrounded in flowers
Barbie's Go Mountain
April 16, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is too intense for kids of all heights.
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or leg, romantic, or lycanthropic complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and glasses (in that order) within the entangling vines at various times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to bring their own themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.