Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kaa's perch-continuing photo of Barbie's Go Device
Barbie's Go Device
December 4, 1958
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is appealing to fraidycats of all temperatures.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you experience this attraction last thing in the morning.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors can forget about this attraction just a moment preceeding everyone else.
- Expectant fathers won't want to send their children on alone.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and glasses away from the wild animals at all times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to bring their own pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.