Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A strange view of Barbie's Go Attraction when it's not inundated in children
Barbie's Go Attraction
December 18, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Rating for delusional adults:
This rollerattraction -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is too intense for mice of all national origins.
- Because it is so playful, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction after breakfast.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and strollers inside the attraction at various times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to tell pirate waivers.
- In 2008, this attraction was renovated to add additional artwork that could be misinterpreted as not politically correct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.