Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sid Phillips' toucan-joking photo of Barbie's Faux Coaster
Barbie's Faux Coaster
February 17, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is appropriate for toons of all ages.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of trying to find this ride.
- If you are at the park with mange or Fred Salmonpants fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum height 66".
- Maximum width 73".
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride.
- This was one of the only "N ticket" rides.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.