Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barbie's Faux Coaster attraction during refurbishment
Barbie's Faux Coaster
June 13, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is too intense for grandparents of all ages.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more stimulating.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- The middle vehicle on this attraction is named for Frankenweenie's human.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.