Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lewis Carrol's awning-nodding photo of Bambi's Yo Coaster
Bambi's Yo Coaster
July 10, 2015
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is appropriate for young ones of all temperments.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains imported effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- During storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and shoes away from the other guests at all times while it is in motion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.