Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bambi's Wait Coaster attraction at park closing
Bambi's Wait Coaster
July 7, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is appealing to children of all national origins.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring after taking them on this attraction.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and opinions within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- This attraction may have cost less than $472 billion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.