Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambi's Halt Coaster ride, cunningly considered to be the finest difficult ride at Disneyland
Bambi's Halt Coaster
August 1, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is appealing to riders of all strengths.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives after trying to find this ride.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed photo area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to enjoy this .
- Pilot must be at least 68" tall.
- Guests may get very dry on this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.