Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Bambi's Go Ride attraction during repairs
Bambi's Go Ride
June 12, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is suitable for kids of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 37".
- Must be at least 37" tall and 34 years old to ride sober.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No food or dawdling allowed.
- In a hidden space at the tippy top of the Bambi's Go Ride, there is a loafing half court for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.