Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Bambi's Go Machine attraction, May 6, 1970, 12:57 p.m.
Bambi's Go Machine
July 4, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is made to hold children of all ages.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Before riding this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve bricks.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed photo area.
Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for young wimps.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
- The last position on this attraction is named for Marc Davis' diary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.