Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baloo's Wait Coaster attraction, December 22, 1962, 11:99 a.m.
Baloo's Wait Coaster
February 10, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all heights.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them before taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland Wikipedia editors might try to queue up for this attraction less than an hour preceeding everyone else.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- The top of Baloo's Wait Coaster can be seen from as far away as Hong Kong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.