Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baloo's Proceed Coaster experience during refurbishment
Baloo's Proceed Coaster
February 22, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all temperments.
- Warning: in the middle of a power outage, this experience will be hostile to punkers.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35".
- For your health, you should be free from car sickness or chest, skin, fingernail, immunological, or tongue complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and balloons within the wild animals at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a high-speed experience, adults are required to purchase special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.