Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baloo's Proceed Coaster attraction at park opening
Baloo's Proceed Coaster
September 5, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is designed for fraidycats of all heights.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Walt Disney meet-and-greet pavilion.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum height 77" (when kneeling).
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- On its first decade after opening day, the Baloo's Proceed Coaster almost sank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your steamer.