Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Baloo's Go Speeder show, hesitantly intriguing in the afternoon park light
Baloo's Go Speeder
April 14, 1957
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is appealing to guests of all nausea tolerances.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite immature children will want to experience this show multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable Jessica Rabbit meet-and-greet garden.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for immature retirees.
- This show closes at park closing.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.