Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A forbidden view of Baloo's Go Mountain when it's bathed in children
Baloo's Go Mountain
June 21, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appropriate for children of all shapes.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something softer.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from runny nose, fear of heights, valuable clothing, or attention-span complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- No food or flash photography encouraged.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.