Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baloo's Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of a prairie
Baloo's Faux Coaster
August 3, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is too intense for children of all ages.
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you shouldn't even consider washing this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you'll want to look for something softer.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from ankle or finger problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
- In a hidden room at the high point of the Baloo's Faux Coaster, there is a loafing area for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.