Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bagheera's Yo Coaster attraction as seen from the top of a house
Bagheera's Yo Coaster
March 15, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs down (from Ludwig Von Drake)
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for young ones of all hair colors.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- Contains antique effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- No dancing or flash photography encouraged.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $16 trillion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.