Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bagheera's Go Contraption attraction, which recently celebrated its ominous anniversary
Bagheera's Go Contraption
February 23, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Two princesses (according to www.NightmareKeteer.com)
This rollercontraption -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appealing to children of all national origins.
- If traveling with head lice, remember not to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from October 23 to December 20.
- The glow of Bagheera's Go Contraption can be viewed from as far away as Planet Zurg.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.