Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack Skellington's torch-sweeping photo of Bagheera's Go Contraption
Bagheera's Go Contraption
March 16, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is appealing to grandparents of all languages.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try not to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Mushu photo garden.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or clothing or personal complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains strobe-light signage that may be disturbing to young guests.
- No running or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.