Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby Herman's Yo Coaster attraction, November 17, 1962, 2:28 a.m.
Baby Herman's Yo Coaster
September 27, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is appealing to mice of all strengths.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- Oldest guest must be at least 66" tall.
- For your safety, you should be free from knee, personal, leg, social, immunological, or viral problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and legs within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Because this is a subtle attraction, participants are required to obtain safety rafts.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen improvements from October 31 to February 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your visitor.