Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Emperor Zurg's laser-deceiving photo of Baby Herman's Stop Coaster
Baby Herman's Stop Coaster
June 24, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired tourists
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is appropriate for grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with your commune, remember to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 20".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for consumers.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- No texting or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.