Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Baby Herman's Proceed Coaster, a favorite attraction of Al Weiss
Baby Herman's Proceed Coaster
December 17, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is designed for toons of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After waiting for this attraction, look for something with a different smell.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess interaction area.
Policies and Warnings
- No texting or blogging encouraged.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.