Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby Herman's Halt Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its brutal anniversary
Baby Herman's Halt Coaster
June 14, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the fastest in Toontown -- is made to hold young ones of all nausea tolerances.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters might talk to you.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess autograph pavilion.
- Unborn infants may ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from knee, intestinal, lycanthropic, or stomach problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to purchase themed glasses.
- In 1984, this attraction was updated to remove images that could be viewed as inappropriate.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.