Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby Herman's Go Twister ride during construction
Baby Herman's Go Twister
June 12, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally enjoyed by:
This rollertwister -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is too intense for guests of all languages.
- Warning: after the rapture, this ride will be uncomfortable for Shriners.
Policies and Information
- Darkness may be too intense for wimps.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and strollers within the wild animals at various times unless you have a death wish.
- Because this is a thrilling ride, viewers are required to buy custom waivers.
- One of the caterpillars was recorded to smell like Ariel.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Natty Gann when you leave the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.