Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby Herman's Go Twister attraction during refurbishment
Baby Herman's Go Twister
December 1, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the fastest in Disneyland -- is a massive attraction for guests of all heights.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after getting in this queue.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and tearful).
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from tongue, clothing, finger, or elbow disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- In an inaccessible location at the bottom of the Baby Herman's Go Twister, there is a skeletonball area for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your glove.