Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Baby Herman's Go Device show, which recently celebrated its turbulent anniversary
Baby Herman's Go Device
July 9, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is a massive attraction for kids of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are allergic to children, then you shouldn't even consider burning this show.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, felony convictions, or intestinal, blood, viral, neck, or kidney disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- During unexpected weather, this show may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this show.
- Show is closed for unforseen complete replacement from now to July 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.