Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Baby Herman's Go Contraption attraction, ostentatiously breathing in the evening park light
Baby Herman's Go Contraption
December 19, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is appropriate for guests of all levels of experience.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.