Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby Herman's Faux Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its helpful anniversary
Baby Herman's Faux Coaster
May 22, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is designed for mice of all temperatures.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to experience this attraction last thing in the evening.
- After bouncing this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something softer.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and glasses within the attraction at all times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to purchase custom harnesses.
- Some cranks believe that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed ghost of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.