Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
An antique view of Aurora's Wait Coaster when it's not hidden in instructions
Aurora's Wait Coaster
May 16, 1984
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is appealing to mice of all national origins.
- Warning: before any second Monday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Leota impersonators.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from inexplicable extra limbs or hip disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The glow of Aurora's Wait Coaster can be seen from as far away as Toontown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.