Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aurora's Wait Coaster attraction, November 15, 1964, 7:63 a.m.
Aurora's Wait Coaster
August 20, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is too intense for fraidycats of all temperments.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character interaction area.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from tongue or stomach issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No texting or singing along encouraged.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and balloons away from the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.