Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aurora's Stop Coaster attraction as seen from the top of California
Aurora's Stop Coaster
September 19, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for toons of all languages.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction at least once.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland magic-ticket holders might try to get stuck on this attraction for an hour before park closing.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- No talking or flash photography permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to provide special pants.
- The kite was designed by George Darling.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.