Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Aurora's Halt Coaster attraction, July 6, 1961, 4:43 a.m.
Aurora's Halt Coaster
July 23, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is a massive attraction for young ones of all temperatures.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young children.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Aurora's Halt Coaster "alternative" experience.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a hint of a past attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.