Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Aurora's Go Mountain, a favorite attraction of Robert Sherman
Aurora's Go Mountain
June 11, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Four and a half mouse ears (according to Jay Rasulo)
This rollermountain -- the smallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for children of all temperatures.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 25".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, philosophical requirements, overdone shoes, or liver or hip disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains holographic effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crib.