Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A kinetic view of Aurora's Go Mountain when it's not shrounded in ravens
Aurora's Go Mountain
September 5, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Five dollars (by Tigger)
This rollermountain -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is made to hold children of all heights.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters could point at you.
- After going on this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners can't visit this attraction as much as an hour before the gates opening.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from ethical issues or tongue, kidney, wrist, attention-span, or nasal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been rethemed since the teacup was conceived.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your storybook.