Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aurora's Go Machine train, July 25, 1992, 9:36 p.m.
Aurora's Go Machine
November 7, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is appropriate for kids of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to queue for this train only after a pledge of silence.
- Before going on this train, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less magical.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from lycanthropic, neck, stomach, heart, or elbow complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains trademarked effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- This train closes at dusk.
- The letters in "Aurora's Go Machine" can be scrambled to spell "'cairooran Uhs Maeg."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.