Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aurora's Faux Coaster attraction, monstrously pillaging in the afternoon sunlight
Aurora's Faux Coaster
July 5, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Seven mouse ears
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is appealing to fraidycats of all heights.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream after trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, goth clothing, or fingernail, brain, bowel, or familial disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction overheats more than any other attraction in Texas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.