Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aurora's Faux Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its full anniversary
Aurora's Faux Coaster
July 18, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is appropriate for guests of all temperments.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to feed them before getting in this queue.
- Before pushing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something less demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- Darkness may be too boring for immature adults.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1924 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.