Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art Linkletter's Yo Coaster attraction during construction
Art Linkletter's Yo Coaster
October 31, 1995
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appropriate for guests of all temperatures.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to queue for this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Policies and Information
- For your entertainment, you should be free from car sickness, ethical conflicts, or neck disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Art Linkletter's Yo Coaster "alternative" experience.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to predate special harnesses.
- This attraction may have cost less than $468 million to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.