Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art Linkletter's Yo Coaster attraction as seen from the top of France
Art Linkletter's Yo Coaster
May 6, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is appropriate for fraidycats of all temperments.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before trying to find this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you experience something more demanding.
- Minimum height 46".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No talking or drinks encouraged.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $432 trillion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.