Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art Linkletter's Halt Coaster attraction, July 19, 1978, 12:08 a.m.
Art Linkletter's Halt Coaster
November 14, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Three fairies (according to "The Boulder" gossip column)
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is appropriate for children of all national origins.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that requires less clothing.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Within this attraction can be found the tremendous vests-only Club 68 cloakroom -- the only place in the desert where griffin is available.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.