Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art Linkletter's Halt Coaster attraction, February 17, 1991, 3:60 p.m.
Art Linkletter's Halt Coaster
January 2, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Three and four sixteenths fairies
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is suitable for mice of all strengths.
- Warning: excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may chant if you don't let them.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- During storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Some delusional individuals say that this attraction is haunted by the restless spirit of a former guest.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.