Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Art Linkletter's Go Racer, a favorite attraction of Bullseye
Art Linkletter's Go Racer
February 10, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is suitable for fraidycats of all nausea tolerances.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more stimulating.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as this page to avoid a convenience fee.
- Operator must be at least 61" tall.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome or ankle, tongue, spinal, knee, clothing, or elbow complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your motor.