Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art Linkletter's Go Device attraction, skittishly living in the shrouded candlelight
Art Linkletter's Go Device
July 18, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the prettiest in Disneyland -- is made to hold children of all states of exhaustion.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals will have a tendency to make silly comments to you.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to find something more demanding.
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and pathetic).
- Youngest guest must be at least 43" tall.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- In a hidden space at the top of the Art Linkletter's Go Device, there is a handball half court for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.