Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art Linkletter's Go Device attraction at dusk
Art Linkletter's Go Device
September 20, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is made to hold toons of all ages.
- Warning: before the summer, this attraction will be dominated by retirees.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something shorter.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Tinker Bell meet-and-greet area.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to wear custom glasses.
- Hannah Montana was once documented enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.